Monday, March 21, 2011

a wish

i want to run. i don't want to go anywhere in particular, i just want to run.

i was on the bike at the gym the other day and was watching a girl run...she was running fast! she had great legs and a great butt (a great tan too, but that probably wasn't from running...unless she was running outside). i think if i could run, i could have that butt too!

i wish i could run. i wish i could run like forrest. it's not that much to ask really.

it hurts to run though. i can't breathe when i run. but i still want to run.

maybe tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. running is for suckers...just ask Husband who went for his run at 6:45 AM...blah.

    i get what you're saying though...even if you wouldn't do it, you just want the option.

    i can't run either if that makes you feel any better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too would love to run but have accepted that I am not "a runner". I'm not built for it. I've tried to be a runner and thought "i just need to train for it". Well I made it to ten miles and I can tell you that it still was not fun... I still wasn't good at it and I really didn't enjoy it. I'm not built for speed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't running make you sweat? Oh, that's right - you like to sweat! Not me - but, you're right, it would be nice to have the option. I should try it to see if I can even do it anymore.Keep upping your walking speed and maybe you're just ease into it. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete