From Hubby:
You make me a little crazy sometimes.
I want to fall in love so deeply with you that, even when it's not all fun, I can look at you as I do now and say, as I do now, "Yes, you're the one."
From Mom:
Happy Birthday to a responsible, dignified, cultured, mature daughter. (there's a joke on the inside)
If we lit a birthday candle, not for every year, but for every kind word you've spoken, every caring deed you've done, every life you've ever touched, the room would be filled with a radiant glow. (this is a good life goal to strive for)
From Dad:
You are loved. More than you'll ever know.
From Sister:
Sisters...with our own world of negotiations, truces, pacts, secrets, and looks of shared understanding united by a million everyday moments that became a lifetime of sharing.
Only sisters can know that sticking together works for almost anything life can throw at us. That we belong to each other in a way that we can never belong to anyone else.
From H&M:
For a wonderful aunt (i just love that i get to be an aunt to these two wonderful little people...their handprints were traced inside the card)
From Aunt Teena:
You can't always get what you want, but you sure as hell can complain to anyone willing to listen. (guess that's what my blog is for...)
I loved that "belonging" line...like this idea...very sweet! I didn't know you had it in you! LOL
ReplyDeleteIsn't this a great idea? To actually take the time to write down the ideas you like best from your birthday cards! I'll have to check but it seems as if I have arrived at an age where only funny works...Mom
ReplyDelete