1. How did you meet your husband?
We worked together right out of college. I still remember what he was wearing when I met him...dark blue dress shirt. I thought he was cute but at the time I also thought he was a snobby rich kid because he had accepted the position from from Spain where he had gone on his European tour after finishing college. So I dismissed him for a while, but eventually he won my heart!
2. What is the one thing in this world that calms you down instantly?
Being close to the ocean. I love hearing the waves and being able to walk on the sand. We just took our babymoon in Naples on the Gulf coast and there's nothing better. All of our vacations end up being in beachy places because of my love for the ocean, even though I shouldn't be out in the sun!
3. What makes you feel more "put together?" A manicure? Pedicure? Great outfit?
A manicure for sure. I always feel like having my nails done makes me look like I have my life together. Maybe I should get a manicure more often, but I don't. Hmmm...
4. If there was one thing you could have for Christmas, what would it be?
I want my family in one place...I mean permanently. In our 20s it was cool to move away and do our own thing, but now I want everyone back together. I want to be able to go over for dinner or run out to the stores together. I want our kids together too.
5. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Would you get Lasik if you could?
Glasses sometimes...I need to go get my new prescription. I wear them at night while I'm driving or if I'm far away from something like at a concert. No need for Lasik. I think glasses are sexy.
6. If you wake up in the middle of the night, do you lay in your bed trying to go back to sleep? Or do you get up and try to accomplish something?
I totally go back to sleep. There's nothing important enough to get up for except if someone needs you. If I got up it would wake up hubby and that's not fair anyway.
7. What is the most annoying thing in your house that you would totally get rid of if you wouldn't get caught?
Hubby's mail...and to be honest, I could get rid of it and he would never know. I'd also get rid of our dining room table set. It was free and I liked it at the time, but it's just not my style. But I'm keeping it for now because I'll be fine with it getting touched by sticky fingers and have things spilled on it. I wouldn't even care if the baby started chewing on it or coloring all over it...all the more reason to get a new one when she gets older!
Great answers! Love, MOM
ReplyDeleteYes, wait until the baby ruins it to get a new set...for serious.
ReplyDelete