Sunday, November 23, 2014

What's on your couch?

The clutter is trying to kill me...for real. It won't go away no matter how much I clean up or throw out or put away. So I'm starting a series of posts called "What's in/on your..." Today is "What's on your couch?" And no, I'm not posting a picture. Here I go:

  • Daisy (kitty)
  • Me
  • 7 pillows, in disarray
  • craft jar
  • frozen purse
  • legos
  • Tiana
  • Mail
  • Magazines
  • Dolly
  • Dora doll
  • play phone
  • construction paper
  • broken magic wand (not so magic huh?)
  • Duke (kitty)
  • laptop (well, it's in my lap...does that count?)
  • 2 blankets
  • Strawberry shortcake dolls (2)
  • Stains...so many stains
The real exercise is "What's supposed to be in/on your..." The answer for me is:
  • 7 pillows in formation
  • 2 kitties are allowed (but no cat hair...haha)
  • 2 blankets
  • Me...or anyone else

1 comment:

  1. 2 blankets
    the hood from my jacket
    6 hand towels
    a Viking hat
    a stuffed Eagles football
    a box of contacts
    a remote
    me, my laptop, and my phone.

    ReplyDelete