Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Discouraged


I was having a pretty good morning today until I filled my pill box for the week. I just kept taking more and more bottles out of the cabinet. For someone who is supposed to be coming off her meds, this is pretty discouraging.

I'm also discouraged by this whole process. Trying to keep my head up but sometimes the whole thing just gets to be too much. Looking at finances for a possible surrogate is so overwhelming. Hopefully I'll be able to get some concrete answers this Friday from the fertility specialist and then will be able to make some decisions. It's just frustrating.

Woke up this morning with a sore thumb joint and swollen knee. I've only just started weaning off the prednisone and am feeling the effects. Hopefully it won't last and is just the result of poor sleep.

At least it's a nice day out...if I were a bad person, I would have called out sick this whole week! It's just gorgeous outside!

UPDATE: Best advice I've gotten so far, comes from a rep who told me she's pregnant today. "All you have to do is do it a lot!" Um thanks, if only it were that easy.



2 comments:

  1. Hang in there sis! You're the toughest lady I know next to our mother. You'll figure it out and be better for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember...most people are so ignorant about what it actually takes to get pregnant that it can be infuriating! I was so sick of people telling me when/how to have sex that I let them know...may not always be the best way to be, but I got the message across. Is it still less medication than you started on? There's progress...

    ReplyDelete