with all that i've been going through this year, there has been a lot of complaining. i just want to make sure that i don't sound ungrateful for all that i have. i am so thankful for my husband, my family, and my friends. there have been two losses in the past month that have hit close to home for me...jeff's colleague lost his wife who was only 33 years old. my age. she had lupus. and i also just found out that my friend lost her fiance suddenly. tragic losses in my opinion, but a reminder to live every day fully, tell people that you love them, and appreciate what you have while you have it.
so to everyone reading, i love you. thank you for taking the time to listen and to help and to love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love you, too, Manda, and count you among my favorite people. looking forward to seeing you next week. :) XOXO
ReplyDeleteIt's true...things can totally fall apart at any moment. I love you!!!
ReplyDeleteHi .. I'm here via your sister's blog!!! I am glad that you are sharing your journey with us. I am looking forward to following your blog!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I love you too...teehee!!! SAM
I am sorry to hear of the losses you described, but you are right to realize that each and every moment counts. I am so proud of you and want you to know that you have my support all the way! Love, Mom
ReplyDelete