
well it's been a tough few days. tag started going downhill again and nothing really helped him. he was in renal failure, so all the fluids and medicine was just a way to buy time. we were going to try IV fluids again but i think it would have only given him a couple weeks of time and then he would have gotten sick again. so jeff and i decided that we would put him down. we had last night with him so that we could say goodbye. he even came into bed with us and slept between us for most of the night. that was so sweet. we went to the vet this morning and they were wonderful, always have been. they did a really nice job with him. so RIP tagalicious, we love you.


This made me cry...love you!
ReplyDeleteTag loved you so much and I believe he knew that you saved his life. Remember when he wandered through your Christmas party like he was the host? He greeted all and entertained.
ReplyDeleteHe will be missed
Aw, I just saw this. I’m sorry, Losing a cat is tough.
ReplyDelete