skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Four months
One day late, but this seems to be the way life is these days. I'm lucky to get anything done, much less on time! Haha... My sweet baby is four months old now and I can't believe we're already at this point! Here's a little list of her accomplishments:
- Rolls over from back to front and front to back...she rarely stays on her back these days. Even changing a diaper involves wrangling a twisty squirmy baby back in place!
- Tries to hold the bottle.
- Puts her pacifier in her mouth...a little awkwardly, but she eventually gets it.
- "Eats" breastmilk and formula, which helps make life a little easier.
- Had her first fever and it was a bitch. Poor little thing got up to 103.9 which in the infant world isn't much, but for her and us it was a big deal.
- As a result of the fever, she got to try acetaminophen for the first time...how exciting! She hated it. She also hated cold wet washcloths that I tried to put on her.
- She goes to daycare now and loves it...well she hasn't told me that yet, but we assume it's true.
- "Scooches" around after she gets put down somewhere. She's always on the move.
- Sleeps through the night!!!!!!!!! She started doing this a few weeks ago and it's so exciting.
- Grins all the time...loves to show off her dimple.
Ha! I got interrupted and here I am one week later...this is truly how life is these days! A couple more...
- Wearing 6 month clothes now...not exclusively but we're out of newborn, 0-3, and almost out of 3 month clothes.
- She's finding her voice and I love it.
- Giggles! She loves being tickled.
- Loves spending time with others...especially her relatives and other nice people!
- Went "swimming" for the first time.
- Traveled to NY to see family and friends...she's not such a fan of being in the car seat that long.
I love her to pieces and she's a cutie pie...can't imagine life without her!
She is just so adorable! And you and your husband should be just so proud - you made a great baby!!! Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteSo stinkin' cute. These babes are growing way too fast!
ReplyDeleteShe's awesome!!!!! (and so are you)
ReplyDelete