This morning I almost cried when I woke up and realized that I hadn't gotten up all night for the baby. We've had a few rough days around here with Cassie waking up multiple times a night and refusing to nap for more than 40 minutes during the day. We tried every technique we could think of but even the swing wouldn't work at one point! I gave up on Saturday and went and took a nap myself because if I had stayed awake, I don't know what I would have done. I was SO frustrated. After much fighting and crying last night, Cass finally fell asleep and stayed asleep. She was so tired that she barely moved in her crib until she woke up this morning. I couldn't be more thankful.
Have I mentioned that I made the situation worse by staying up until midnight two nights in a row??? Yeah, I guess I was pretending to be a normal adult. I stayed up for good reasons, but not sure that last glass of wine was worth it on Friday night...didn't feel so good at 3am Saturday! Ha, I know you've all done it!
Here's a pic from her nap last week...sometimes it just takes more than one pacifier to make a girl happy!

Yay! A full night's sleep for you all!! Cassie needs multiple pacifiers to sleep? Okaaaaay, Mom
ReplyDelete