I took a look back at my 2014 posts today...not so many, but there was a mixture of good and bad moments represented. Somehow I missed a month here and there, including Halloween pics. Kind of annoyed about the lapses, but they're in my head and on my hard drive somewhere. When talking about 2014, I felt like I was ready to move past it. It seemed to hold a lot of "the sick" and other stressful times. Then when I read my posts I realized there were many funny and happy times too. So I'm choosing to remember those...
Now on to 2015...last year my word was "balance" and I think I achieved that when I could. This year I think I'll take a note from T.Swift and "shake it off." Why let all the bad energy get you down? Might as well shake it off. Better for you I think. So I'll do my best. I'm also going to dig in to the dirty in this house. I don't need all this stuff, this clutter...it's making me nuts. One project at a time and I'll get this house to be what I want it to be, what I need it to be. Step by step...
Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like it! I am just very happy to put 2014 behind me and I look forward to 2015! May this year be special for you and your family! Love, Mom
ReplyDelete