Sunday, September 20, 2009

Enbrel

Jeff and I got destructive tonight and after doing this damn Enbrel shot so many times, I finally got to see inside of it! Check it out...


There's more to post but my hands are killing me...lost the use of my right hand for two days last week which was no fun. Pretty discouraging actually, especially in light of how hard I'm trying and how many meds I'm on. If anyone is taking notes, I'm back on all of the medications that I was originally on a year ago...plus Prednisone and am doing no better. Awesome. Yeah yeah, I'm sure it'll get better...I know that's what you're thinking. I think that too at my good moments. At my bad moments...well, I'll save those obscenities for when I really need them :)

1 comment:

  1. That's crazy...someone had to sit down and come up with that. I know you've missed me since I've been away, but I'm back to comment on your blog and you can't get rid of me!!! Bad moments are inevitable...really bad moments are dreadful...good moments are even more awesome. Have a great week! I hope you can write this week!

    ReplyDelete