My sister reminded me that I hadn't posted about this...Last week, Jeff found out that he will be able to decrease the amount of time that he's spending in NY on his current project. He has been going down to NYC for four days a week since May with the threat of increasing to five days a week at some point. He talked to his boss and let him know what was going on at home with me...his boss and the client agreed that he can go down for three days a week from now on. Pretty sweet. I think it's not only good for me, but for him...it's been a long time that he's been traveling for this project and I think he's tired of it! We'll see how it all plays out but I think it's good so far.
My hands and wrists are killing me this morning...not sure why, maybe I slept on them funny? Showering was tough...still have to blowdry my hair which is not going to be fun. Putting on my bra won't be either. Wish Jeff were home with me this morning :( I'll work it out, I always do!
Okay, off to finish getting ready...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment