Tuesday, October 6, 2009

the good and the bad

i tell my patients who are recovering from neurological events or injuries to focus on the good things, the things that are resolving to help in healing. so i thought i should do the same... funny, i'm having trouble thinking of bad things!

good things:
  • swelling in left foot is going down
  • swelling in face is going down
  • easier to get out of bed in the morning
  • sleeping through the night
  • mouth sores are gone
  • weight is slowly decreasing

bad things:
  • left knee is still a mess - MRI to be scheduled
  • abdomen is still swollen - i miss my old clothes!
  • nausea persists - yuck
  • purple stretch marks in weird places
  • wrists/fingers still painful and swollen

1 comment:

  1. I miss your old clothes too! J/K...I don't know what your new clothes look like! I'm glad you're sleeping and that the mouth sores are gone...that is very good. Hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete