there...i finally said it...I'M PREGNANT!!! phew. i've been waiting to say that for a looooong time. i'm 19.5 weeks pregnant now and have known since day 26! it's now day 138 for those of you who are keeping track. it's so hard for me to keep a secret but i wanted to make sure everything was good before announcing it to everyone. i've kept some notes through this time of secrecy and plan on all sorts of blog posts. for now i'll just post a recent picture or two and just celebrate being able to share our secret.
Friday, October 14, 2011
I'M PREGNANT!!!
there...i finally said it...I'M PREGNANT!!! phew. i've been waiting to say that for a looooong time. i'm 19.5 weeks pregnant now and have known since day 26! it's now day 138 for those of you who are keeping track. it's so hard for me to keep a secret but i wanted to make sure everything was good before announcing it to everyone. i've kept some notes through this time of secrecy and plan on all sorts of blog posts. for now i'll just post a recent picture or two and just celebrate being able to share our secret.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Love the one from the front...so glad I'm not keeping this quiet anymore. I was having a really hard time! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete