Monday, June 10, 2013

Wine please

Husband's away.

It was a long day.

Rain doesn't help.

Second trip to grocery store in two days.

People still leering at Lil C at the store...gross.

Thank goodness for naps.

She asked for her fave snack.

Then cried when I opened it.

Whatever.

Goldfish saved the day.

She threw the remote.

She keeps touching the stove knobs.

She found a cabinet.  

And the crackers.

And the coffee.

And the applesauce squeeze-ee.

And the recycling.

And the "empty" half & half carton.

And promptly crumbled the crackers on the couch.

And dumped the cream all over her.

And squeezed the applesauce onto both of us.

So now it's bath time.

I got soaked.

This book?

No that book?

No this book.

Over.

And over.

And over.

Audio books?  No way.

Bedtime.

Wine.

Ahhhhhhhh.......

2 comments:

  1. Oh oh, one of those days, huh? Everything irritating until you want to scream!! Such a typical mom day - you had wine, I think I remember a hot bubble bath, but maybe I just dreamed of one - who remembers? Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete