Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Lists

Things I love
  1. Sleeping in
  2. Helping people
  3. When husband cooks me dinner
  4. Hugs
  5. When family members visit
  6. Hailey & Matt
  7. Duke & Daisy
  8. A clean kitchen
  9. Eddie Murphy hosting the Oscars
  10. That the Yankees are in first place
Things I hate
  1. Early mornings
  2. The mail pile
  3. Negative energy
  4. Doctor's appointments
  5. That my insurance doesn't pay 100% now
  6. When husband is sick
  7. When I'm sick (not yet, cross your fingers)
  8. Writing progress notes
  9. When people are late
  10. Blow drying my hair
Things I don't care about
  1. Boring stories
  2. Car commercials
  3. Politics (I'm with you Bec)
  4. Repeating myself (Revised: originally said politics...guess i really don't care about politics!)
  5. Coupons
  6. Putting away my clothes (this could go on the hate list too)
  7. Paperwork & receipts (that's 2, sorry)
  8. My co-worker's stories (just one co-worker, she repeats herself a lot)
  9. Church (sorry Mom)
  10. Real Housewives
Thanks to my sister for her lists idea!

1 comment:

  1. Uh, Bec, she doesn't like to repeat herself, thus the politics thing - I'll be more cognizant of that from now on, promise.

    It's OK, Manda, I just hope you find a place to go that will bring you peace and quiet when you need it, a place to reflect. I find that in the church.

    I love to put clothes away - pick me, pick me!

    Love, Mom (because I have to use Anonymous on this here computer)

    ReplyDelete