Dear Kitty,
Please stop meowing at us in the middle of the night. It is inappropriate to meow or shout or step on my body at 2:40 or 4:00 or 4:30 in the morning. We need to stop this habit or else I will be forced to put a sock in your mouth.
Love, Your Mommy
Dear Birdie,
Please stop singing and screeching at 4:00 in the morning. It is dark out and maybe you are scared or maybe you're an early riser, but this is a habit we need to break. Your voice is beautiful in the sunshine, so I'll see you at 7, okay?
Love, Amanda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
U R funny...
ReplyDeletedang yo.. that SAME birdie swung by or pad this morning, along with a murder of crows, all welcoming the slightest wink of sunlight over the distant horizon. As I am I light sleeper, and we wanted a whisper of overnight breeze to enter our sleeping chamber, the songs swam into my sensitive ears, passing of slumbering kate. You can have your birdie friends back!
ReplyDelete