Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter


Hope everyone had a Happy Easter :) Jeff and I spent our morning decorating our bunny cake. I had never made one and there were directions on the box, so I thought I'd try it. I think it's going to be a few more years before I attempt this again, especially if I have to ice it with sore hands again! Not much dexterity when my hands are like this, so it took a while to get it all together. I think it came out well. My mother-in-law made a chocolate chick cake with yellow icing, which I didn't get a picture of, but the chick and the bunny looked cute together. Thanks to my sister-in-law for putting together a delicious Easter feast and having us all over.

1 comment:

  1. If your hands hurt, you should melt the icing in the microwave, dunk the cakes into it, and have Jeff fish them out! Hahahaa....love it!

    ReplyDelete