Tuesday, April 14, 2009

How professional

I'm wearing heels today. I know I shouldn't be and tomorrow is going to be terrible, but I just had to do it! I'm wearing a black suit and black patent heels...so fly. I just had to :)

I had a bit of a reprieve last night...knock on wood...and my arm pain diminished a bit, so sleeping and getting ready this morning was a little easier. Maybe it will stay this way...it's a little more manageable. I'm going to my sister's house this weekend for her twins' baptism and there's going to be a lot of baby holding. Maybe I'll suck down a little prednisone before I go so that I can hold my little twinnies!

Update: I'm paying for those heels. My feet are actually okay, but the rest of my body is a mess. Did I even sleep last night? Sheesh. Funny thing is, I wore the suit and heels to go to an event after work and then couldn't even go because I was so tired and sore. Makes me angry and frustrated and sad. Sorry to my friend for standing her up at that event...hopefully next time it happens I will feel better, we will go and make a splash!

2 comments:

  1. You did look fly in the shoes! Hope they don't hurt too much. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh...just read your update. Sorry they beat you up so badly...I'm sure you did look fly!

    I love it when someone has to load up on drugs to come see me...I'm thinking of making it a rule! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete