Monday, April 6, 2009

What a guy...


My husband found a fabulous shampoo/conditioner/body wash dispenser at the store yesterday and I love the idea. We haven't tried it yet, but it should make my life easier. I think it will be fun to take a shower now! If I could only figure out a way to make my hair blowdry itself...hmmm...
Rough morning this morning...sucks the most when my right wrist or hand hurts since that's my dominant hand. It will settle down by lunchtime so this afternoon will be better. I feel like a little old lady. It takes me longer to get ready in the morning now because I have to do everything slower. Annoying. I'm not going to get up any earlier! I do think I figured out another way to lessen the impact in the morning though. I've found that doing a neuro exam hurts at times, especially earlier in the day. New patients always have to have an exam done, but established patients don't. So I asked that my 7:20 appointment be an established patient. Slowly but surely I'll figure this thing out :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your experience. I will be here to help, but may not comment very often :-)

    Don

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that new contraption...leave it to Jeff. Does he know that he'll be in charge of filling it?? LOL...

    Sounds like a good idea for your first appointment...that will help you a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello hello- I knew that my love of infomercials would pay off:
    http://www.target.com/Hair-Dryer-Stand/dp/B0002VQ0WO/sr=1-1/qid=1239329194/ref=sr_1_1/189-3297521-2911427?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=0&rh=k%3Ahair%20dryer%20stand&page=1

    you'll still have to brush but this could help with the weight of the drier.

    ReplyDelete