I guess this is the "I'm officially off my lupus/RA meds" post! Yippee! I don't think I'm supposed to be off the Enbrel at this point, but I kept forgetting to give myself the shot and now it's been 19 days and I feel that it's a little silly to keep it going just to stop in a month. So I guess I'm done! Can't wait to see the high-risk OB so that we can get things moving :)
So today we're off to Baltimore to see my family and of course my sister's twins. Can't wait to get down there! It's going to be a great weekend, but a little intense for me. I don't really like to be around people when I'm hurting like this, I think because I don't like the attention that comes with it. Had myself a little crying fit in the shower this morning because I was trying to move too fast and the pain was getting in my way! I got myself under control but then lost it again when I spied a big red knuckle...so ugly. Anyway, I have myself together now and am looking forward to the trip. Gotta go finish getting ready!
PS - My daffodills are up and are beautiful! Can't wait for everything else to pop!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment