Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Night Leftovers


My first Friday Night Leftovers...thanks to Danifred and Rebecca for the idea!
  • How much is a ducky wubba-nub really worth to me?  Enough that I bought a backup.
  • How many spit up episodes does it take to make me smell like spit up?
  • Do I smell like spit up? 
  • Am I one of "those moms" now if I knowingly wear clothes out that have spit up on them?
  • What is the best way to get spit up and breast milk (not the same thing IMO) out of my couch cushions?
  • Does my couch smell like spit up?
  • How do moms maintain their sanity?
  • I love shellac manicures...have one scheduled tomorrow.
  • If my watch is water resistant, does that mean it is spit up resistant?  
  • Does Michael Kors care that I need a spit up resistant watch?
  • Thank goodness for that swing...and that ducky.
  • Freeze warning tonight...wtf?
  • I wish I had a ducky fairy.
  • I almost went to my doctor's appointment without changing into normal people clothes.
  • I brought a sandwich with me to my appointment but almost forgot to eat it...I finally remembered it at 2:30.
  • I really should start going to the gym again.  They've gotten enough of my money for free.  Wait does that make sense?
  • I'm thirsty...all the time.  And yes mom, I'm drinking water.
  • My husband has become a good cook...he's been making most of our dinners and they're delicious!
  • I just typed "their're"...sad.
  • Thank goodness for wine.
  • I need to buy more wine.

2 comments:

  1. Does it matter that you drink wine and still have spit-up on your shirt? Love you know matter what you smell like! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear I always smell like spit up these days. I give up.

    ReplyDelete