Wednesday, April 11, 2012

One month old!


  • On March 11th I was born at 7:04am and weighed 8lbs. 13 oz. and was 20 inches long.
  • Nighttime at the hospital was interesting for us all...sometimes I went to the nursery to sleep and sometimes I stayed in our room.
  • Each of the kitties has welcomed me home, but we're not really friends yet.
  • Mommy is working hard to make sure I don't go hungry...Daddy helps with a bottle a day.
  • On Sundays, we celebrate my weekly birthdays.
  • Nice people have brought us gifts and food...we are very grateful even though we haven't sent all of our thank-yous yet.
  • Tummy time is so fun...so is walking outside with Mommy.
  • Hearing music, frogs, and birdies helps me calm down and also helps me fall asleep.
  • One day Mommy and Daddy brought me to the mall...another time we went to Target.
  • Last Sunday we celebrated Easter and Mommy's birthday...I also celebrated St. Patty's Day in March.
  • Ducky is my very best friend...we can't leave home without Ducky!

2 comments:

  1. Good morning, Cassie! You write so well for one so young. GG especially likes your little dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable post!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete