Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Puppy pads

Have you ever purchased puppy pads?  What did you use them for?  I bet you think the answer is obvious...well they're getting lots of use around our house during the past couple months.  Here are some new ideas for puppy pads:

  1. puppy mess (duh...except we don't have a dog)
  2. under the sheets in case my water broke
  3. under the sheets/on couch in case postpartum bleeding leaked (sorry this is gross, but it's reality)
  4. on couch in case baby spits up
  5. on changing pad because baby is a poop shooter and surprise peer (not peer but pee-er)
  6. on pool table to catch leak from fridge busting late at night and sending water into our basement
I'm sure I'll find more uses as time goes on...What would you use puppy pads for???

1 comment:

  1. All of the above! I'll bet those puppy pad people never envisioned all of this!

    ReplyDelete